There were two questions that gave a lot of people trouble (and it’s a good thing I give partial credit when you get an “all of the above” wrong).
- Though the Han dynasty copied a lot of what the Qin dynasty started, one of their important developments was
- an examination system to ensure that literate Confucian scholars staffed the imperial bureaucracy
- a system of defensive walls to separate sedentary and pastoral borderlands
- increasingly democratic systems of consultation and coordination
- all of the above
- The Aryan people move into and dominate
Ok — those are also really just basics.